- Narsing Rao, Doheny Eye Institute, United States of America
- Talin Barisani-Asenbauer, Medical University of Vienna, Austria
- Bahram Bodaghi, Service d'Ophtalmologie, CHU Pitié-Salpêtrire, Université Pierre et Marie Curie
- Journal of Ophthalmic Inflammation and Infection is published in cooperation with the International Ocular Inflammation Society. The Article Processing Charges (APC’s) for Members of the International Ocular Inflammation Society IOIS are covered by the Society.
Letter to the Editor
- View more articles
Aims & scope
Journal of Ophthalmic Inflammation and Infection is the official journal of the International Ocular Inflammation Society (IOIS), focusing on relevant clinical and experimental research on ophthalmic inflammation and infection.
The journal publishes original studies, review articles, brief reports (including case reports), photo assays and challenging cases commented by experts. The editorial board represents international experts in the field of ophthalmic inflammation and infection and will guarantee a prompt peer review process.
Open Access electronic publication and indexing of the journal through PubMed Central / Pubmed will provide rapid dissemination of current and future developments in the field of ophthalmic inflammation and infection.
SpringerOpen is Springer’s new suite of open access journals which will cover all disciplines. SpringerOpen journals are fully and immediately open access and will publish articles under the Creative Commons Attribution license. This makes it easy for authors to fully comply with open access mandates and retain copyright. SpringerOpen journals combine open access and our expertise in delivering high-quality and rapid publications, from online submission systems and in-depth peer review to an efficient, author-friendly production process.
Receive periodic news and updates relating to SpringerOpen.
- Google Scholar
- PubMed Central
- Summon by Serial Solutions